All Saint’s Church, Saughall is built of Ruabon brick at a cost of approximately £2,300, It opened for worship in 1896, but was not consecrated until 1901, by the Bishop Of Chester. As Church its design is quite a modern looking. The photograph below taken before the additions were added around 1910, with a vestre and organ aisle, chancel and central tower complete with a spire.
Below are two recent images, that show the with the additions, still keeping in character of using the Ruabon red brick, the path leading towards the church is now lined with trees, and compared to the 1907 photograph, the cemetery has now been extended on the right hand side of the church
Images Credited: 1907 – Author Unknown, 2014 – Google Maps, 2012 Image Cestrian https://ssl.panoramio.com/user/1625931